DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Lucyna Massage Therapy complies fully with the Data Protection Act 2018.
1. Data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
2. Data is only collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
3. Data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
4. Data is accurate and up to date
5. Data is kept for no longer than is necessary (7 years)
6. Data is processed and stored securely
7. Data is only collected to ensure the correct information is gained, to make sure you have the most appropriate treatment/s.
8. All information held will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be released to any other external party with the consent of the client.
9. You may have heard about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on May 25th 2018. To help comply with GDPR consent requirements I need to confirm that you would like to receive marketing content.
Please tick the box below if you wish to receive marketing from Lucyna Massage Therapy.
LMT’s CODE OF PRACTICE
I am a fully trained and insured sports / massage therapist
I practice within the law
I ensure there is always a high level of hygiene
I respect the individuality and belief of all my clients and will treat every client with care and without discrimination
I aim to communicate well with my client
I respect my client’s views and wishes
I aim to maintain the clients’ dignity and privacy at all times
I will deal with all personal information in a highly confidential manner
I will work within the limits of my professional competence
I will deal with any colleagues and business contacts professionally
I represent the industry professionally, honestly and ethically
I will continue with my professional development